Please also consider:
- Nikon Z9 Mirrorless Digital Camera
- Body Only
- AED 31,369.99
- Canon EOS R5 Mirrorless Digital Camera Body
- AED 13,674.99
- Nikon D5600 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens
- AED 2,999.99
- Sony Alpha 1 Mirrorless Digital Camera Body
- AED 23,409.99
- Sony Alpha A7 IV Mirrorless Digital Camera with 28-70mm Lens
- AED 11,379.99
- Sony Alpha A7 IV Mirrorless Digital Camera
- Body only
- AED 10,959.99
Please note that many of our devices are import versions and may not come with a local charger. In those cases, a plug adapter will be included in the box. The item may be inspected for quality by Expansys staff prior to shipping.
Canon EOS 4000D Body + EF-S 18-55mm III Lens Featured Accessories
Canon EOS 4000D Body + EF-S 18-55mm III Lens Description
18 megapixel sensor and DIGIC4+ image processor
The combination of the large 18 megapixel sensor and DIGIC4+ image processor ensures that images and videos are highly detailed, low in noise, and accurate in colour.
Good in low-light
With a high light sensitivity of ISO 12,800 and a built-in pop-up flash the Canon 4000D will keep your subject brightly lit in low light situations.
Smart and easy to master
With intelligent autofocus and a Scene Intelligent Auto, the Canon 4000D will make even first-time users feel like seasoned photographers.
Easy media sharing and remote shooting
Built in Wi-Fi makes it easy to share your happy snaps to your favourite social media platforms. You can also shoot remotely using your smartphone via the Canon Camera Connect app.
Wide range of lenses, speedlites and accessories
With a vast range of lenses, speedlites and accessories available you can further enhance your 1300D to suit your needs.
High quality video
The Canon EOS 4000D can capture high quality 1080p/Full HD videos at a smooth frame rate of 30 frames per second.
Shipping Weight: 1.49kg
- 18MP APS-C CMOS sensor
- DIGIC 4+ image processor
- 2.7" 230k-dot LCD monitor
- Full HD 1080p video recording at 30 fps
- 9-point autofocus with center cross-type point
- ISO 100 to 12800
- Up to 500 exposures per battery charge