- Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR Camera with 24-105mm f/4L II Lens
- AED 9,084.99
- Canon EOS 5D MK IV 24-105 II KIT
- AED 12,454.99
Please note that many of our devices are import versions and may not come with a local charger. In those cases, a plug adapter will be included in the box. The item may be inspected for quality by Expansys staff prior to shipping.
Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR Camera Description
Branded as the next step in full-frame photography, the Canon EOS 6D Mark II comes ready to go straight out of the box, giving you a premium quality body that takes your skills to a new level.
The original Canon 6D, launched in 2012, has proved to be a reliable and popular camera. Its latest incarnation, the EOS 6D Mark II, is set to become a big hit with intermediate to advanced photographers who want a do-anything camera with plenty of technological clout.
If this is your first foray into full-frame photography, you'll notice an immediate difference compared to standard DSLR cameras with smaller sensors. Full-frame gives you a wider 84° angle of view, compared to a 62° diagonal angle of view from most standard sensor cameras with a 35mm lens. You'll also immediately notice the improved optical quality. Combined with the incredibly high ISO sensitivity for low-light photography, the 6D Mark II is one of the most versatile DSLRs available.
The 6D Mark II is lightweight, robust, and full of key features including:
- A maximum sensitivity of ISO 40,000, expandable to an incredible ISO 102,400 for very low light work, making the 6D one of the most sensitive low-light cameras available
- A full-frame sensor with an exceptional 26.2-megapixel resolution for enhanced image quality
- A dual pixel CMOS AF that delivers pinpoint clarity and responds confidently to the photographer's touch, giving it a more satisfying 'feel' and better results in Live View mode
- 45 cross-type AF points, which also track objects with absolute precision
- A crystal-clear 3” LCD multi-angle touch panel that makes it easy to navigate around the clearly laid-out menus
The 6D Mark II is intuitive, user-friendly, and responsive, whether you're experienced or new to full-frame photography. Get even more creative with DSLR videos and movies, with full HD video, continuous shooting of 6.5fps, in-camera 5-axis digital stabilisation for blur-free shooting, and built-in GPS that geotags images as you shoot.
The ideal companion for both landscape photography and macro work, the 6D Mark II offers real versatility and next-generation picture quality for performance that inspires confidence.
Shipping Weight: 1.60kg
- GPS: Yes
- Vari-angle monitor : Yes
- Monitor Size: 3.0"
- Model: EOS 6D Mark II
- Megapixel Banding: 26 to 26.9 megapixels
- Touchscreen: Yes
- MegaPixel (Effective Resolution): 26.2 megapixels
- Sensor Size (WxH mm): 35.9 x 24.0 mm
- Max Image Resolution: 6240 x 4160
- Lens Fitting : Canon EF
- Compatible storage media (card not supplied): SDXC, SD Card, SDHC Card
- Max Consecutive Shots: 150
- Continuous Shooting Speed (fps): 6.5 fps
- Exposure Modes: Program, Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority, Picture Modes, Manual
- Metering Modes: Evaluative, Partial Metering, Centre Weighted, Spot
- Auto Exposure Bracketing: Yes
- Built in Flash: Yes
- Flash Modes: TTL
- Connection Type: HDMI, USB 2.0
- White Balance Modes: Auto, Preset, White Balance Bracketing, Custom
- Focusing Modes: One-shot AF, AI Servo AF, Continuous AF, Manual
- Body Dimensions (WxHxD) mm: 144.0 x 110.5 x 74.8 mm
- Weight (g): 765g