- Canon EOS 200D II
- Black, with EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM Lens
- AED 2,024.99
- Canon EOS 1500D
- with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Lens
- AED 1,409.99
- Canon EOS RP
- Black, with RF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Lens Kit
- AED 6,454.99
- Canon EOS M100 Mirrorless Compact System Digital Camera
- Grey, with EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens Kit
- AED 1,319.99
- Canon EOS 200D II
- White, with EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM Lens
- AED 2,209.99
Please note that many of our devices are import versions and may not come with a local charger. In those cases, a plug adapter will be included in the box.
Canon EOS RF 50mm f/1.2L USM Lens Description
Normal-length prime is designed for full-frame Canon RF-mount mirrorless digital cameras.
Exceptionally bright f/1.2 maximum aperture affords extensive control over depth of field for selective focus applications and also benefits working in low-light situations.
One UD (Ultra-Low Dispersion) element is featured, and helps to minimize chromatic aberrations and color fringing in order to provide greater clarity and color accuracy.
An aspherical element is used to correct spherical aberrations and distortion for improved sharpness and accurate rendering.
Ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM), along with optimized focusing algorithms and a high-speed CPU, is employed to deliver fast, precise, and quiet autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override.
Configurable Control Ring can be used to adjust a variety of exposure settings, including aperture, ISO, and exposure compensation.
As a member of the esteemed L-series, this lens has a weather-resistant design that protects against dust and moisture to enable its use in inclement conditions.
Rounded 10-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
Shipping Weight: 0.95kg
- RF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.2 to f/16
- New FeatureOne UD Element, One Aspherical Element
- Ring-Type Ultrasonic Motor AF System
- Customizable Control Ring