Please note that many of our devices are import versions and may not come with a local charger. In those cases, a plug adapter will be included in the box.
Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate + Fitness Wristband Description
- PurePulse® Heart Rate
- Multi-Sport Tracking and Connected GPS
- Call, Text and Calendar Alerts
- Cardio Fitness Level
- Guided Breathing Sessions
- Interchangeable accessory bands
- Large OLED screen with tap display
- All-Day Activity Tracking
- Auto Sleep Tracking
- SmartTrack™ - Auto Exercise Recognition
- Reminders to Move
- Long Battery Life - Up to 5 days
- Sync Wirelessly - Charge 2 syncs wirelessly and automatically to 200+ iPhone, Android and Windows devices
- Fitbit Charge 2 tracker
- Charge 2 Classic wristband
- Charging cable
Shipping Weight: 0.30kg
- Sensors & Components
- Optical heart rate tracker
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Vibration motor
- Battery and Power
- Battery life up to 5 days. Battery life and charge cycles vary with use, settings, and other factors; actual results will vary.
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge time: One to two hours
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- Saves 7 days of detailed motion data – minute by minute
- Saves daily totals for past 30 days
- Stores heart rate data at 1 second intervals during exercise tracking and at 5 second intervals all other times
- Water Resistance
- Fitbit Charge 2 is sweat, rain and splash proof. However, the device is not swim proof or shower proof. With any wearable device, it’s best for your skin if the band stays dry and clean.
- Environmental Requirements
- Operating temperature: 14° to 113° F
- Maximum operating altitude: 30,000 feet
- Syncing & Notifications
- Using Bluetooth LE wireless technology, Fitbit Charge 2 sends smartphone notifications and syncs automatically to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices. Certain features like smartphone notifications or Connected GPS may require Android 5.0+.
- Syncing range: Up to 20 feet
- Syncing requires Bluetooth LE and Internet connection. Windows 10 computers that do not have Bluetooth LE will need a wireless sync dongle in order to sync.
- Syncs with Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, Android 4.3 and later, and Windows 10 devices.