Sorry, a description isn't currently available for this product.
- Sensors & Components
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Vibration motor
- LED display with 5 indicator lights
- Tap twice to see progress against your Main Goal
- Battery and Power
- Battery life up to 5 days. Battery life and charge cycles vary with use, settings, and other factors; actual results will vary.
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge time: One to two hours
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- Saves 7 days of detailed motion data—minute by minute
- Saves daily totals for past 30 days
- Swim Proof
- Fitbit Flex 2 is the first swim-proof device from Fitbit, meaning it is water resistant to 50 meters. After swimming or getting the band wet, we recommend drying off the band because, as with any wearable device, it's best for your skin if the band is clean and dry.
- Environmental Requirements
- Operating temperature: -10° to 45° C
- Maximum operating altitude: 9144 m
- Syncing & Notifications
- Using Bluetooth LE wireless technology, Fitbit Flex 2 sends smartphone notifications and syncs automatically to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices. Certain features like smartphone notifications or Connected GPS may require Android 5.0+
- Syncing range: Up to 20 feet
- Syncing requires Bluetooth LE and Internet connection. Windows 10 computers that do not have Bluetooth LE will need a wireless sync dongle in order to sync.
- Syncs with Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, Android 4.3 and later, and Windows 10 devices.