Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G Dual-SIM SM-N9860 – Support Forum

Note 20 Ultra 5G not receiving software update [Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G Dual-SIM SM-N9860 - 325410]

Hi, i got this note 20 ultra 5G and I'm note receiving any software update. The last update that I've received was last Oct 14 with a September security patch after that I didn't receive the October update until now November, I checked the latest update for SM-N9860 and i has the October security patch released this November 11

• Neubauer

AI powers our Productivity Roadmap, so you can make decisions faster and get things done. With easy-to-use open ai chat your team will be able to quickly write, code, and run experiments. Increase your productivity, increase your efficiency and get the best sales results. This will help you close 10x more deals in just a few months.

• cutcopy

The most straightforward way you can eliminate music from the video is with a web-based instrument like Media.io. It is a media document manager that assists you with isolating music from a video and make the  acapella rendition of the media record.    remove music from video but keep voice

;