Sony Xperia 5 II 5G Dual-SIM XQ-AS72 – Support Forum

Shipping +taxes/duties to Philippines [Sony Xperia 5 II 5G Dual-SIM XQ-AS72 - 328283]

How much would the total cost be for shipping to Philippines including taxes?  And where is it shipped from? 

• Derek_W Staff

Prices currently listed on our Philippine website are ex-Duties. For import tax, you may check with your local couriers i.e. FedEx / DHL for more information. In most situations, they will be the contact point to coordinate with you directly for any possible duty.

Our Asia-Pacific hub is in Hong Kong. Once your order is confirmed and processed, it will be dispatched from our Hong Kong warehouse to the Philippines.

• step04
Hi, I would like to ask what type of FedEx shipping are you using? And is the cost on checkout via FedEx covers already the tax or not? I am planning to buy the Xperia 5 II but a bit hesitant if there are other charges aside to price indicated at the checkout page. It would be nice if the charges are all in and I dont have to pay extra for tax etc. since its already should be handled by FedEx right?
  • mrnoelt

I am on the same boat with you guys,, Would be nice and appreciating if Expansys can enlighten us with our concerns. Thank you in advance expansys support.

• step04

True, because when I saw one of the reviews for Xperia 1 II who also bought from the Philippines, they posted that they had to pay php8,000 for the taxes and duties I'm not clearly sure which and you can check the review at the Xperia 1 II at the bottom of the phone's page). I assume it was on top of the paid price here at Expansys. Or it could be that they had no courier before FedEx/DHL) and just used EMS/Philpost that's why the customer had to pay the extra charges of php8,000, I don't know. That's why I wonder if since it's FedEx, I thought I wouldn't have to worry about my order being charged extra or customs interfering because to my understanding it is already handled by the courier especially private ones) and it would be just delivered exactly to my door, just like on Lazada or Shopee. Though if this was not the case, then I might opt for easy alternative transactions like Lazada or Shopee. Hopefully you can address the concern clearly since your site one of the lowest price for buying Xperia phones. Thank you.

;