Please also consider:
- Nikon D5600 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens
- AED 2,999.99
- Nikon Z9 Mirrorless Digital Camera
- Body Only
- AED 31,399.99
- Canon EOS R7 Mirrorless Digital Camera Body
- Price Not Announced
- Canon EOS R5 Mirrorless Digital Camera Body
- AED 13,684.99
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS III USM Lens
- AED 7,124.99
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR Camera with 24-105mm f/4L II Lens
- AED 9,094.99
Please note that many of our devices are import versions and may not come with a local charger. In those cases, a plug adapter will be included in the box. The item may be inspected for quality by Expansys staff prior to shipping.
Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-120mm f/4G ED VR Lens Description
Standard zoom is designed for FX-format F-mount cameras, however can also be used with DX models where it provides a 36-180mm equivalent focal length range.
Constant f/4 maximum aperture offers consistent performance throughout the zoom range.
Three aspherical elements are used to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion in order to realize sharp imagery with accurate rendering.
Two extra-low dispersion elements greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce greater clarity and color accuracy.
Both a Nano Crystal Coat and a Super Integrated Coating have been applied to individual elements to suppress internal reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
Silent Wave Motor affords quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. An internal focusing design is also used, where only the internal lens groups are moved during focusing, to maintain the overall length of the lens during use and to promote faster focusing speeds.
VR II (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake to benefit shooting handheld in difficult lighting conditions.
Rounded nine-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field techniques.
Shipping Weight: 1.20kg
- F-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- Three Aspherical and Two ED Elements
- Nano Crystal & Super Integrated Coatings
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- VR II Image Stabilization
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- In the Box: Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24-120mm f/4G ED VR Lens, Nikon 77mm Snap-On Lens Cap, Nikon LF-4 Rear Lens Cap, Nikon HB-53 Bayonet Lens Hood, Nikon CL1218 Soft Lens Case for AF-S NIKKOR 24-120mm f/4G ED VR Zoom Lens