Please also consider:
- Nikon D5600 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens
- AED 2,599.99
- Sigma 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens for Canon EF
- AED 2,549.99
- Sigma 18-35mm F/1.8 HSM DC Lens For Nikon F
- AED 2,314.99
- Canon EOS 800D Digital SLR Camera + 18-55mm STM Lens Kit
- AED 2,549.99
- Canon EOS 80D DSLR Camera + EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
- AED 3,449.99
- Nikon D7500 + AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Lens Kit
- AED 4,439.99
Please note that many of our devices are import versions and may not come with a local charger. In those cases, a plug adapter will be included in the box.
Nikon AF-S Nikkor 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Lens Description
Covering an immense wide to tele range, the AF-S NIKKOR 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR from Nikon is a versatile all-in-one zoom designed for FX-format cameras. Helping to maintain high image quality throughout the extensive 10.7x zoom range is an advanced optical design that uses aspherical and extra-low dispersion glass to suppress aberrations and distortion. A Super Integrated Coating is also used to minimize flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy. Also benefitting image quality is VR II image stabilization, which compensates for up to 3.5 stops of camera shake to help realize sharp imagery when shooting handheld. Additionally, a Silent Wave Motor is used to provide fast and precise autofocus performance, along with full-time manual focus override.
Shipping Weight: 0.28kg
- F-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Three Aspherical and Two ED Elements
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/22
- Super Integrated Coating
- All-in-one zoom, covering wide-angle to telephoto focal lengths, is designed for Nikon F-mount FX-format cameras, however it can also be used with DX models where it provides a 42-450mm equivalent focal length range.
- Three aspherical elements are used to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion in order to realize sharp imagery with accurate rendering.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce greater clarity and color accuracy.
- A Super Integrated Coating has been applied to individual elements to suppress internal reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Silent Wave Motor affords quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. An internal focusing design is also used, where only the internal lens groups are moved during focusing, to maintain the overall length of the lens during use and to promote faster focusing speeds.
- VR II (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by 3.5 stops to benefit shooting handheld in difficult lighting conditions.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.